We played for a few minutes, then left them with a babysitter and went out for Italian with Mindy and Lance.

The next day, we went on a hike near the Cape Fear River. The beautiful Kunz ladies: Kaitlyn,
Mindy, Leah, and Amber.
Kaitlyn, Christian, Amber and I ran races, sang songs, and took pictures. Here's Amber's self portrait--I love how you can see her smiling even though her mouth isn't in the picture--she's got good singing cheeks!
Star Wars cake...what could be better?

Our present to Christian was this sweet toy--I don't know what it's called but I loved playing with these as a kid, and the Kunz kids had the same reaction. Cam was the best at it.

Here's Lance being a real sweetheart and doing the dishes...I was completely charmed! I loved this window in their kitchen wall, which opens onto the family room so you can be at the sink and still see all the family/guests. Genius! If we ever build a house, I would like to put that feature in.
Our present to Christian was this sweet toy--I don't know what it's called but I loved playing with these as a kid, and the Kunz kids had the same reaction. Cam was the best at it.
Here's Lance being a real sweetheart and doing the dishes...I was completely charmed! I loved this window in their kitchen wall, which opens onto the family room so you can be at the sink and still see all the family/guests. Genius! If we ever build a house, I would like to put that feature in.
1 comment:
Carrie, I love these pictures! I didn't take any pictures at Christians birthday and it was so fun to see yours!
Post a Comment