Bedroom
Cam is demonstrating how "cozy" it was in here :)
With two twin beds. I thought the bedspread was very cute and colorful, and I really loved the tile on the walls.
the lovely closet
Kitchen/living room
This couch was much more comfortable than either of our beds. It was a sweet couch. We even had a little TV in this room.
Bathroom=tiny! I am touching both sides of the shower in this picture
In this picture, my left arm is touching the pedestal sink. Pretty crowded bathroom, but at least
it was sparkling clean!
After settling in to our home away from home, we went walking in the city. This is the tower of the cathedral of Seville.
Here's a view of one wing of the cathedral
Inside is the tomb of Christopher Columbus! DNA tests have confirmed that it really is him (they used his son's DNA for the test).
The incredible ceiling (the camera is pointed at an angled mirror)














3 comments:
It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I can't wait to hear about what all you did.
Thanks for commenting, Ry! I am always excited when I see that someone has looked at our blog. Love ya!
These pictures are really impressive! How's that for a dose of culture! I didn't know that Chistopher Columbus's tomb was still known. Wow! Wish I could have heard you sing. :) I have a lot of catching up to do with Carrie's vocabulary.
"Ubiquitous?" "Vindicated?" Smart girl.
Post a Comment