A painting of the Grand Canyon in the Museo de Bellas Artes in Seville. I waslked past it and said, "hey that looks like southern Utah." Then I saw the title and was vindicated.
A public toilet in the Plaza Nueva that looks like an elevator! You put coins in the slot and the door opens to let you in. Once you're inside, you have only a few minutes to do your thing before the door opens again. You better have your pants up in time, cause that door ain't waitin for ya! It does give you a warning light, however, which I suppose is helpful. :)
Me sneaking a picture of the inside before the door closes!
2 comments:
Wait!! You're living in Spain?? That's awesome! I feel so behind on things...
That's fabulous! I love the Grand Canyon painting and think I would have an anxiety attack in that bathroom!
Post a Comment