A stay in San Luis is never complete without a trip to Montana de Oro. It is so gorgeous. And so close--only about 25 minutes from Julie and Ernie's house.
Hey guys! It's so fun to see pictures of your trip here, since we missed most of it. But you got some great pics and we loved seeing you. Hope you are staying warm in those frigid conditions of yours.
Hey, thanks for the info about your blog. I just sent you an invite to ours:) I miss getting to talk to you every month since I never see anyone at church any more...Looks like you have a great Christmas!
4 comments:
Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog. sweet now I can keep up with you guys. So when you guys coming to visit North Carolina??
Looks gorgeous!
Hey guys! It's so fun to see pictures of your trip here, since we missed most of it. But you got some great pics and we loved seeing you. Hope you are staying warm in those frigid conditions of yours.
Hey, thanks for the info about your blog. I just sent you an invite to ours:) I miss getting to talk to you every month since I never see anyone at church any more...Looks like you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment