07 January 2009

Christmas in California Parte Dos

While we were in San Luis, we got to go to Jamie Farrar's wedding. Congratulations, Jamie and Jesse! It was a fun surprise to see Mitch and Mandy Warner there with their two cute kidlets!

Here comes the bouquet...the girls are poised for attack.
Hilary caught the bouquet, although she fought Carrie Pearson for it for a full 2 minutes. :) They kept moving around and I couldn't get a very good shot for a picture. But here it is.

On Dec. 26, we went shopping downtown with Cristie before going to see the Melodrama with
the Jones' extended family (sorry, no pictures of that...darn!)
We visited a San Luis landmark: the bubblegum wall! Yes, all that crud on the walls is gum! Here's Cristie adding her own piece to the montage.



We also several nights hanging out with Cam's buddies from high school. One one occasion, Cristie, Hillary and I had fun upstairs trying on some clothes that Julie gave me, while Cam visited with the guys in the living room.




4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hmm.. that gum wall is cute, but extremely gross. lol

Jessi said...

Woah! Where is that crazy wall?? I bet the nice weather was a great switch from the cold in the Midwest!

Ann said...

Hi Carrie! Long time no see! I found you blog by chance. Congrats on your marriage and move to Ohio. We're in VA now and have a three month old girl. Time flies doesn't it? We need to keep in touch!

Jamie Pearson said...

Crazy you had pictures of me on your blog and i didn't even know you had one oh man your caught. Kerry and Hilary's fight over the bouquet was sooo funny I think thats the best I've ever seen.